Welcome to IPC/Senior Care of Colorado!
We're glad you've found us, and we're eager to share information about our unique practice with you. Whether you're looking for a physician, are the family member or caregiver of a senior patient, or are a physician, nurse practitioner, or physician assistant looking for the perfect employment opportunity, this is the place for you.
Since our inception in 2001, the IPC/Senior Care of Colorado practice has been committed to serving patients across the continuum of care. As this illustration shows, the core of our strength comes from our clinicians: both primary care and hospitalist acute care providers. No matter where you receive your care in the continuum, you will experience the same guiding philosophy and the shared dedication of our providers who remain in constant communication with one another, our patients and families, and your family physician or specialist.
At IPC/Senior Care of Colorado, we:
- Welcome and accept assignment for Medicare and other insurance plans.
- Offer 24-hour/7-day telephone coverage provided by our own skilled practitioners.
- Have conveniently located clinics in the Denver Metro/Front Range area.
- Visit patients in numerous retirement communities, assisted living, skilled nursing, and rehabilitation centers.
Healthy News You Can Use
New! Sign up here to recieve our eNewsletter, including news about our practice and upcoming events, informative articles about health and aging, and more.
Our emails will be sent no more frequently than once each month. We respect your privacy and will never share or sell your email address. You may easily unsubscribe at any time if you change your mind.
In case you missed it: click here to read the latest issue.
Our gift to you is a $25 King Soopers gift card!
We appreciate the opportunity to provide your medical care; our patients mean the world to us! We would like to invite you to participate in our Refer-a-Friend Program.* Here's how it works:
- Click here to download and print a copy of the form Refer-a-Friend Program (or pick one up at your next visit).
- Follow the instructions on the form for referring your friend.
- Have your friend phone our scheduling line at (303) 306-4329 or visit this website to schedule an appointment.
- After your friend's initial appointment with one of our providers, we will send a $25 King Soopers gift card to each of you!
*Only current IPC/SCOC patients are eligible for participation in this program.
Questions? Click here!