Welcome to IPC/Senior Care of Colorado!
We're glad you've found us, and we're eager to share information about our unique primary care practice with you. Whether you're looking for a physician, are the family member or caregiver of a senior patient, or are a physician, nurse practitioner, or physician assistant looking for the perfect employment opportunity, this is the place for you.
Since our inception in 2001, the IPC/Senior Care of Colorado practice has been committed to the philosophy, "We're with you every step of the way." During the past several years, the ever-changing healthcare environment has presented great challenges for medical practices across the country. Due to the increasing demands placed upon our providers, and in order to continue to fulfill our mission, in late 2010, the legacy Senior Care of Colorado practice partnered with IPC The Hospitalist Company, the nation's largest provider of acute hospitalist services. The combined expertise of these two organizations, now melded into one streamlined operation, completes an integral "Continuum of Care" for our patients.
As this illustration shows, the core of our strength comes from our clinicians: Senior Care primary care and IPC hospitalist acute care providers. No matter where you receive your care in the continuum, you will experince the same guiding philosophy and the shared dedication of our providers who remain in constant communication with one another, our patients and families, and your family physician or specialist.
At IPC/Senior Care of Colorado, we:
- Welcome and accept assignment for Medicare and other insurance plans.
- Offer 24-hour/7-day telephone coverage provided by our own skilled practitioners.
- Have conveniently located medical offices throughout the Denver Metro/Front Range area.
- Visit patients in numerous assisted living and skilled nursing facilities.
- Provide wound care consultation services.
- Offer expert podiatric services.